1. If you could visit any state in the US, which would it be and why? Maine. Because I want to live in the Portland Head Lighthouse
2. If you could visit any country in the world, other than your own, which would it be and why? Australia. I'd like to pet a kangaroo
3. Have you ever driven across several states/providence/countries? Yes
4. Have you ever visited someplace you consider exotic? Where was it? No
5. What was your favorite "travel" vacation? Why? I drove from NY to Alabama. Because I did it on my own.
6. Have you ever played tourist in your own home city/state (if international, country)? Explain. No
7. Are you a museum visitor, beach comer or an amusement seeker? Museum
8. What's your favorite type of yarn? Alpaca
9. What's your least favorite type of yarn? Don't have one
10. What items do you like to knit/crochet? Shawls, hats. I'd like to do socks.
11. What do you pack, knit/crochet wise when you go on vacation? Needles, yarn, cutters, measuring tape
12. What other crafts do you do/would like to do other than Knit/Crochet? Bead
13. Are you allergic to anything? (Yarn wise or treat wise) Nothing (unless you count bunnies, birds, dust, and cockroaches)
14. What is your favorite color? Least Favorite? Fav: Purple Least: Black
15. Sweet or Savory (Treat not personality)? Savory
16. Anything else we are forgetting to ask that you think your partner desperately needs to know? I have 7 cats