Tuesday, April 05, 2005

I think I have a blog

I hate being left out, so I now have a blog--I hope. Obviously I am new at this, so it will take me some time to figure it all out. If you have suggestions or can offer assistance, FEEL FREE!!
Why do I have a blog you might ask. Nosey. No, seriously, because I want to. That should be reason enough.
Anyway, I love to knit, and since the knitting blog sites seem to have the cutest little buttons, I decided to make mine knitting related. I am a self-taught knitter and still learning. Since my skills are somewhat (OK, very) limited, I try to keep to simple stitch patterns. I am a really big fan of the garter stitch.
OK, all for now. Let me know if you stopped by.
Ida

7 comments:

WandaWoman said...

Guess what? You do have a blog and I just checked it out.

celia said...

Hello!
You DO have a blog.. It's here.. just keep plugging along. It will get easier with time. :)

celia

One Bite at A Time said...

Way to go Ida!!! You have a Blog!!
Congrats and enjoy.

Bev said...

I found it too. Here's mine--http:yarn-roses.blogspot.com

knitcroweave said...

You have just joined the blogters. I to have just started and have a lot to learn.

Lisa said...

Welcom to the world of blogging knitters. You're on your way. Here's my blog (needs to be updated though)

http://www.gettingknittywithit.blogspot.com

Angelfire212 said...

Great job! It seems there are several of us who are just starting these...maybe we can all learn together! I found the "help" section in here helpful for changing the "links" section. I'm hoping to learn more this weekend and add more stuff, maybe even join a webring or two. Keep up the good work, and if you need any help, don't be afraid to email!