Sunday, January 14, 2007

Knitting, Crocheting, and 24

The weather mavens are predicting that temperatures won't make it out of the 20s most of this week. I hope that this will give me the kick in the hind end to finish my sweater. Fingers crossed.

The new Lion Brand catalogue came yesterday. It seemed as though most of the patterns I really liked were crochet. Each knitting magazine I pick up seems to have increasing numbers of crochet patterns in them. I must admit that it irks me a lot. I buy a knitting magazine because I want to knit--not crochet. But, I'm having second thoughts. I used to crochet, but I haven't for many years. Perhaps I should pick it up again.

Tonight is the first part of the season premiere of 24. Yee-haw! Last year I got most of my knitting done during the show. Of course it had to be something easy, since I got engrossed in the plot. The more intense the action got on the show, the quicker I knitted!!!

No comments: