By Calling on Kahlo. I have to list seven things about me. You can start yawning now. Then I'll have to tag others.
Okay seven random facts about me.
1. I'm afraid of clowns. Don't laugh--it's not as strange as one might think.
2. When I proofread, I do it with an accent. For example, when I proof something written by a French person, the little proofer in my head reads with a French accent.
3. I know knitting is supposed to be relaxing (the new yoga and all), but I often fall asleep while I'm knitting--ergo, my preference for easy patterns.
4. I think chocolate pudding is extremely sensual.
5. I hate shoes--which is why I practically live in my Birkies all year round.
6. I have a serious crush on Hugh Laurie of House.
7. I'm starting a nonprofit foundation.