Monday, November 26, 2007

Needle Woes

Most of my family members are getting knitted gifts for the holidays. So, I've be knitting away with with my Knit Picks Harmony and Option interchangeable needles. There have been many complaints about these needles (especially the Harmony) on many of the lists that I frequent. But, I loved them.

Well, I suppose it was only a matter of time, but over the weekend I was plagued by some of the problems experienced by other Harmony users. The points for 2 sizes came out of their metal base. In the middle of a mitten I was Magic Looping, the cable broke from its join.

Needless to say, I'm a lot less enthusiastic about Knit Pick's interchangeable needles--especially Harmony needles--this morning. Many have said how helpful Knit Picks has been in replacing its faulty products. I just sent them an e-mail, so we'll see.

No comments: