Thursday, April 26, 2007

A Little Late




Well, with the International Tote Exchange IV about to begin, I decided it was time to post the images of the tote I made for ITEIII. It's the first tote exchange I've ever done, and it was a wonderful experience.

The bag was knit in 100 percent wool. Both sides are a slightly different color, allowing the wearing to chose which color to show other people. The pattern is an original Lily M design.

I'm not sure what I'm going to do for ITEIV. I guess it depends what my "secret pal" would like. But, that doesn't mean I'm not already working up a potential design in my mind!

3 comments:

Mary Bowman-Kruhm said...

I am so glad to see your knitting web site and have bookmarked it--The tote is gorgeous.

Catherine Ipcizade said...

Ida--your tote is beautiful! I'm envious of your talent--I've always wanted to learn how to knit!

Cathy

Kim said...

The tote is just beautiful!

Now...I'm going to have to blame you as I just signed up for this exchange. It looks like fun. Now I'm just waiting for them to contact me. Hope that it doesn't take to long. :)