Wednesday, April 25, 2007

New Addiction



For a couple of days last week, it almost seemed to be summer. The previous week we had an awful winter storm, but last week was in the 70s and 80s. Certainly not an incentive to working on my Einstein Coat.

But, I did want to knit something, so I started scrunchies! Since I have long hair, hot weather is horrible. I don't really have the face for a short haircut, so most of the time my hair is pulled back into a ponytail of sorts. Over the years, my scrunchie supply has dwindled to one, sorry looking yellow one. My yarn stash, on the other hand, has apparently bred among itself--not necessarily a bad thing I must add. So, I bought some hair elastics and went to town making scrunchies. This is a photo of the first three. The design is one of my Lily M's designs.

No comments: