Tuesday, October 10, 2006

New Knitting Buddies



I'd like to introduce you to Mr. Norman Thibideux (top) and Miss Phoebe Thibideux, my new knitting buddies. They are shelter rescues, and though the shelter says they are littermates, I have my doubts. They're probably related, but I doubt if they are from the same litter.

Norman and Phoebe were found when their family moved and just left them behind (jerks). By the time they found Norman, one of his arms was crushed and paralyzed. Because there was no way to fix it, they amputated it. He gets along quite nicely, thank you very much.

Phoebe was very shy at first, but she has come around--especially after finding the wonderful world of toys. On her back she either has a white elongated heart shape--or the mothman image from the film The Mothman Prophecies.

No comments: