Thursday, October 12, 2006

Secret Pal 9 Questionnaire Answers

1. What is/are your favorite yarn/s to knit with? What fibers do you absolutely *not* like? I'll knit with almost anything, but I love alpaca!

2. What do you use to store your needles/hooks in? I have one of those knitting rolly things.

3. How long have you been knitting & how did you learn? Would you consider your skill level to be beginner, intermediate or advanced? I taught myself many years ago. After not knitting for a long time, I picked it up again about 5 years ago. I guess I'm an advanced beginner.

4. Do you have an Amazon or other online wish list? No

5. What's your favorite scent? (for candles, bath products, etc.) None

6. Do you have a sweet tooth? Favorite candy? No

7. What other crafts or Do-It-Yourself things do you like to do? Do you spin? I love to cook. I crochet. No, I've not yet learned to spin.

8. What kind of music do you like? Can your computer/stereo play MP3s? (if your buddy wants to make you a CD) Almost any but country. Yes, it can play MP3

9. What's your favorite color(s)? Any colors you just can't stand? Favorite--Purple. No can't stand colors.

10. What is your family situation? Do you have any pets? Live with 7 cats

11. Do you wear scarves, hats, mittens or ponchos? Yes to all but ponchos

12. What is/are your favorite item/s to knit? shawls, scarves

13. What are you knitting right now? 3 sweaters, slippers, cocoon jacket

14. Do you like to receive handmade gifts? Yes

15. Do you prefer straight or circular needles? Bamboo, aluminum, plastic? Straight, bamboo

16. Do you own a yarn winder and/or swift? Yes to both

17. How old is your oldest UFO? Oh, about 8 months

18. What is your favorite holiday? Thanksgiving

19. Is there anything that you collect? Recipes

20. Any books, yarns, needles or patterns out there you are dying to get your hands on? What knitting magazine subscriptions do you have? No subscriptions. Lily Chin Manahattan patterns I really want

21. Are there any new techniques you'd like to learn? I want to learn to make socks

22. Are you a sock knitter? What are your foot measurements? Not yet. Foot about 9 inches

23. When is your birthday? (mm/dd) 08/27

No comments: